Spohn Tubular Front Lower A-Arms - 1993-2002 GM Camaro & Firebird
Spohn's front lower a-arms are a true "A" arm rather than a "V" arm. This provides maximum rigidity and equalizes forces delivered in to the k-member. Spohn control arms are gusseted in critical areas to ensure that a weld never breaks.
The Spohn front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight.
If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.75" o.d. x .375" wall DOM tubing
- Precision greasable ball joints (installed)
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with Teflon self lubricating race
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- CNC machined through sleeve and silver zinc plated steel spacers keep the rod ends perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets
- CNC laser cut and formed 3/16" steel shock mounts
- Formed .125" sway bar end link mounts
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish in your choice of the above colors
- Grade 8 shock mounting hardware included
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Note: Will not work with KYB shocks