Spohn Tubular Front Upper A-Arms with Bushings - 1993-2002 GM Camaro & FIrebird
They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
- 1.25" x .120" wall DOM tubing
- Fluted and greasable polyurethane bushings
- CNC laser cut 1/4" steel ball joint mounting plate
- -3º improved ball joint angle for lowered cars
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish in your choice of the above colors
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
4130N Upgrade: The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength, 100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Delrin - Now available with CNC machined Delrin bushings. A true heavy duty Delrin bushing CNC machined from 1.5" o.d. Delrin!
NOTE: The stock. Optionally, we can supply our tubular upper a-arms with new heavy duty precision ball joints installed.
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair